Growth Scan - £90
24 - 40 weeks
- Available to women 18 years and over
- 20 minute appointment
- well-being scan
- growth measurements and estimated metal weight
- measurement of amniotic fluid
- umbilical doppler measurement
- 2D black and white thermal prints
- free quick look in 4d with black & white 3D thermal prints
- complimentary sexing of your baby if requested
Please bring your hand held maternity notes to your scan appointment. This will help us to assess your baby's growth. If we identify any problems during the scan we can then, with your consent, contact your midwife/GP with our scan results.
During the growth scan we can have a look to determine the gender of your baby free of charge should you wish to know, however if your baby is not in a favourable position for us to do so we cannot offer a free rescan for this purpose.
The growth scan offers an opportunity to have a quick look at your baby in 4D with black & white 3D thermal prints free of charge. If we are unable to obtain good 4D images during this scan we cannot offer a free rescan for this purpose.